History's Movers and Shakers Shaped the World We Know Today
Who are they? What did they do, and why? Biographies of influential men and women help students place the events and the people in historical context. Reading tools detail specific topics, vocab, and themes of each book.
Each book includes:
- Informational text
- Historical images
- Glossary and index
Set includes one of each of the following Primary Source Readers:
- John Locke: Philosopher of the Enlightenment (3B6454)
- Martin Luther: a Reforming Spirit (3B6455)
- Cecil Rhodes: The Man Who Expanded an Empire (3B6456)
- Muhammad: Prophet of Islam (3B6457)
- Marie Antoinette: Controversial Queen of France (3B6458)
- Geoffrey Chaucer: Medieval Writer (3B6459)
- Leonardo da Vinci: Renaissance Artist and Inventor (3B6460)
- Justinian I: Byzantine Emperor (3B6461)
©2012. 7 x 9 inches. Softcover, 32 pages each.