Seamlessly Teach Age of Revolutions in ANY Setting!
This is an entire unit in one place! Editable PDFs include teacher and student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload! Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Designed for in-class use and remote learning, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis, and resources.
- Activities include: Hero or Villain Mini-Posters and fillable profile poster, SHOW ME Challenges and Clues on revolutions, Easy Debate: Can the French Revolution Be Considered a Success?, and Document-Based Questions on the American and French Revolutions.
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with rich imagery and bolded key terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 116 pages.