Answered by Kristin, August 29, 2016.
A: Thanks for asking about the sugar skulls. No, they really aren't edible. Because they are made of sugar and meringue, they are completely safe to eat, but the skulls are very hard and will definitely not taste well. We do sell sugar skull lollipops (http://www.teachersdiscovery.com/category/s?keyword=skull+lollipops) and molds for chocolate skulls (http://www.teachersdiscovery.com/category/s?keyword=molds)... if you would like to have the class make edible skulls. Thanks again!
Q:Is this set just the skulls and you need to supply the materials to decorate or are some materials included?