Flangoo™ World Language Digital Readers 12-Month Subscription
Flangoo™ World Language Digital Readers One-Month Subscription
Our Version of Netflix®, but with a Library of Spanish, French, and German Readers, Complete with Audio
One low price for ALL of your students!
- • Spanish, French, and German readers with more being added all the time
- • Native-spoken audio for every title
- • Mouse-over glossary for the tough words in Levels 1 and 2
- • Various levels to meet your students' needs—Levels Pre-1, 1, 2, and 3+
- • Best-selling authors Blaine Ray, Mira Canion, Jennifer Degenhardt, Fabiola Canale, Deb Navarre, Tom Alsop, and many more
- • Comprehension questions included for every chapter of every book
- • Enhanced™ Readers featuring video, audio, cultural notes, and comprehension questions
- • Engaging titles and features being added every month!
Flangoo is a web-based service that streams a library of CI readers to your students to use in class and at home. You choose the title and assign it or let them access from the full library for free voluntary reading and listening! Subscriptions work with any device, from laptops to desktops, tablets to smartphones. Wherever your students are, Flangoo is at their fingertips.
How does it work? You, the teacher, purchase the subscription for a monthly fee (or yearly and save big!) and get access to the entire Flangoo library for yourself and up to 150 of your students. Students get unique passcodes and individual access to read the books. You choose the books or make it your online FVR library and let your students choose what they read. Think of it like our version of Netflix® for world language readers!
LIMITED TIME OFFER
You receive 50% off your subscription. Subscribe to Flangoo before March 31, 2021, and get Flangoo locked in at half off. As a bonus, right now, if you purchase for next year, we will give you the rest of this school year for free! That's right! Your subscription won't expire until June 30, 2022!
We know you'll love it, but if you don't, you can cancel at any time.
Please note that there may be a delay of up to 48 hours in receiving your login credentials after purchase. If you have questions prior to purchasing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.