All-in-One Digital Resource for Remote Learning! Voces® Spanish Novice
is a revolutionary digital resource that takes a modern, interactive approach to teaching new languages.
Voces® Spanish Novice builds students' language skills through engaging digital workbook activities, presentations, games, and videos. Students will learn new vocabulary words and conversation skills, as well as the real-world traditions and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries.
Languages were never meant to be learned out of a book. They are meant to be learned through hearing and speaking. Because Voces® utilizes tools like video, clickable audio pronunciation of vocabulary words, and realistic language mastery exercises, your students will become comfortable communicating in Spanish in no time.
Voces® Spanish Novice includes:
The Voces® Platform
- Voces® native speaker interviews
- ACTFL Can-Do Statements
- Clickable vocabulary with native speaker audio
- Interpretive tasks using authentic resources
- Real-life interpersonal and presentational speaking tasks
- Simulated conversations modeled after AP tests
- 360° panoramas with see/think/wonder-style question sets
- Automatic grading, recording, and playback features
- Over 200 videos
- Practice activities, mastery exercises, and quizzes
Applicable to all Voces® titles.
- Compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and all other devices
- Web-based platform
- No downloading required
- Auto-grading capability
- Audio and video
- Student recording feature*
- Easy-to-use Teacher's Panel with student data management*
- Content customization*
- Voces® Mail*
*Student setup required.
Try Voces® Spanish Novice in your classroom today, and see the difference! Click here for a FREE 10-day Trial.
Want more information? Call Voces®: at 800-848-0256