Government Activity Books and Thematic Units Book or Books on CD or Download
Students discover a variety of fascinating facts about the United States government
A variety of engaging, student-centered activities and lesson plans examine government. These units consist of complete and easy-to-use lesson plans along with study guides and differentiated tests. Like all InspirEd materials, they incorporate critical and creative thinking, test-taking skills, reading and writing in the content area, and much more!
©2008. Set of 6 books or 6 books on CD-ROM or PC/Mac download (PDFs), 98 pages each title, reproducible. Middle/high school.
Adobe® Reader® is required to view PDFs. An email address is required for all downloads.
i Think: Government Set of 6 includes:
3S2420 i Think: Government, Electing the President
- Subject matter includes: Powers and Qualifications, Primaries and Caucuses, National Party Committees, Choosing a Vice President, Fundraising, and much more
3S2421 ~ i Think: Government, Civic Participation
- Subject matter includes: The Symbolism of the Donkey and the Elephant, Democratic and Republican Views, Public Opinion Polls, Lobbying, and much more
3S2444 ~ i Think: Government, The Constitution
- Subject matter includes: Principles of Government, Limits of Power, Civil Responsibility, Order vs. Freedom, Amendments, Taxes, and much more
3S2447 ~ i Think: Government, The Executive Branch
- Subject matter includes: Presidential Responsibilities, Qualifications for the Job, The Vice President, State of the Union, Foreign Policy, and much more
3S2515 ~ i Think: Government, The Legislative Branch
- Subject matter includes: The American legislature, Qualifications, Powers, Pork Barrel Politics, Campaigns, Interest Groups and Lobbies, and much more
3S2516 ~ i Think: Government, The Judicial Branch
- Subject matter includes: Federal Jurisdiction, The Supreme Court, Landmark Cases, Rights of the Accused, Juvenile Justice, Civil Rights Cases, and much more