Seamlessly Transition to Teaching in ANY Setting with Thematic Units for U.S. History!
Save with district pricing! Buy 10 or more Thematic Unit sets for $299 per set or buy 20 or more sets for $298 per set!
U.S. History Thematic Units are an entire digital curriculum in one place, from Imperialism through the modern era! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload. Printable and projectable, these units are perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated with a solid mix of activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis and DBQs, warmups, mapping, historic speech analysis, and resources.
- Out-of-the-box activities such as simulations, easy debates, creative writing, challenge and clue activities, mock trials, and persuasion stations!
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts each unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. Set of nine PDF downloads.
U.S. History 2 – Thematic Unit Curriculum Set Includes:
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: Imperialism (3U0023DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: World War I (3U0024DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: The Roaring Twenties (3U0025DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: The Great Depression and the New Deal (3U0026DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: World War II (3U0027DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: Early Cold War Era (3U0028DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: Late Cold War Era (3U0029DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: Turbulent Times - Civil Rights and Social Movements (3U0030DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Unit: Globalization, Terrorism, and Modern America (3U0031DL)