Seamlessly Teach in ANY Setting with Thematic Units for World History!
Save with district pricing! Buy 10 or more Thematic Unit sets for $299 per set or buy 20 or more sets for $298 per set!
Thematic World History units are an entire curriculum in one place! Editable PDFs include teacher and student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload! Printable and projectable, these units are perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Designed for in-class use AND remote learning, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated with a solid mix of activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis and DBQs, warmups, mapping, historic speech analysis, and resources.
- Out-of-the-box activities such as simulations, easy debates, creative writing, challenge and clue activities, mock trials, and persuasion stations!
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with rich imagery and bolded key vocab terms starts each unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. Set of nine PDF downloads, 81–116 pages.
World History Thematic Unit Curriculum Set Includes:
- World History Thematic Unit: The Renaissance and Reformation Download (3U0032DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Exploration to Enlightenment Download (3U0033DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Age of Revolutions Download (3U0034DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Industrial Revolution Download (3U0035DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Imperialism and the Pre-War Years Download (3U0036DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: World War I Download (3U0037DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: World War II Download (3U0038DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Cold War Download (3U0039DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Modern World and Globalization Download (3U0040DL)