Seamlessly Transition to Teaching in ANY Setting with Thematic Units for World History!
Save with district pricing! Buy 10 or more Thematic Unit sets for $299 per set or buy 20 or more sets for $298 per set!
World History Thematic Units are an entire digital curriculum in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload. Printable and projectable, these units are perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated with a solid mix of activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis and DBQs, warmups, mapping, historic speech analysis, and resources.
- Out-of-the-box activities such as simulations, easy debates, creative writing, challenge and clue activities, mock trials, and persuasion stations!
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts each unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. Set of nine PDF downloads, 39–101 pages.
World History Thematic Unit Curriculum Set Includes:
- World History Thematic Unit: Prehistory and the Agricultural Revolution Download (3U0010DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: World Religions Download (3U0011DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Ancient River Valley Civilizations Download (3U0012DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Ancient Greece Download (3U0013DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: The Roman Empire Download (3U0014DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: Asian Civilizations Download (3U0015DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: The Byzantine Empire and Medieval Europe Download (3U0016DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: African and Islamic Civilizations Download (3U0017DL)
- World History Thematic Unit: The Americas Download (3U0018DL)