How to CREATIVELY Teach Technology with the Common Core Standards
Embrace technology by teaching students how to use electronic devices in order to create a student-centered learning environment grounded in the Common Core Standards. Take advantage of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy! Teach students how their devices can be used to address complex texts, research, language, speaking, listening, and argumentative, informative, and narrative writing.
The book features:
- Recommendations for free apps and tech tools that support the Common Core
- Step-by-step instructions and screenshots for online tools that will help students develop their literacy skills
- Clear guidelines that break down standards by grade and subject
- Teacher-tested, research-supported lesson ideas and strategies
- Reproducible resources, including prewriting activities and writing templates
- Authentic, real-life examples
©2016. Middle school, high school. 8 x 11 inches. 232 pages.
Online Scavenger Hunt Games for English Class Book - Online Scavenger Hunt Games for English Class Print Book