Financial Literacy and Career Preparedness Lessons Your Students Can Actually Use!
One digital subscription gives you access to personal finance and career-building simulations that will help your students to make smart decisions now and in the future!
- Web-Based: No software to download and update, works on any computer or tablet
- Aligned: Meets multiple Common Core standards for Social Studies, Science and Tech, and Math
- Up-to-Date: Regularly updated to reflect current economic climates
- Affordable: One low annual subscription gives you access to a variety of programs
- Constantly Growing: New additions expand your curriculum options
What Is It?
CWPubOnline is a web-based supplemental curriculum designed to help prepare your students for the real world. Students complete digital simulations and answer questions to learn how to budget, find a job, and navigate the many other decisions they will make as adults, all through up-to-date scenarios that reflect real-life costs of living and modern job markets.
How Does It Work?
Choose a plan to receive instructions and login credentials by mail:
- Teacher Plan: One teacher and up to 30 students
- School Plans: Unlimited teachers and students per building
Save when you purchase School Plans for multiple buildings!
- One building for $479
- Two buildings for $858 - $429 per building
- Three buildings for $1,227 - $409 per building
Need subscriptions for four or more buildings? Contact customer service to place your order. Mention #3S2887 when ordering and specify the number of buildings to save even more on four or more subscriptions.
Click “Additional Info” to access CWPubOnline simulations and support videos for Teacher and School Plans.
©2022. Product activation key(s) sent by mail. Internet required. For best results, access on a laptop, desktop, or tablet.