Students Will Master Research Paper Writing
Research Paper Procedure has helped over 30,000 students!
More reviews! More detailed examples! Improved organization!
Take your high school students step by step through the research process with this clear and concise student manual. Provides students all of the tools needed to write an effective research paper.
Every student needs this book!
Included in this book:
- defining and planning out a research paper
- topic search and narrowing
- finding and using resources, creating source cards, and writing note cards
- writing and modifying the thesis statement
- developing and revising the outlines
- paraphrasing, summarizing, and direct quotations
- creating lead-ins, follow-ups and transitions
- writing effective introductions and conclusions
- citation guidelines for MLA Handbook 8th Ed. and APA Publication Manual 6th Ed.
- proper paper formatting and presentation options
- revision, peer reviews and the final paper checklist
- chapters include practice activities, reviews questions, and assessments
- sequential exercises to develop individual research projects
- model research papers showing paper structure and breakdown of citations
- additional sample research papers
©2017. Teacher's Discovery®. High school. 8 x 11 inches. Spiral-bound, 324 pages.
GP3S2794View Options »