Seamlessly Teach the Gilded Age and Industrialization in ANY Setting with Thematic Units!
This versatile digital resource is an entire thematic unit in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload! Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis, and resources.
- Activities include: Easy Debate: Who Was the Most Influential Man During the Gilded Age?, Mock Trial: The Trial of Andrew Carnegie, and Document-Based Questions: Progressive Spirit and Reform.
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 76 pages.